Old 12-11-2009, 05:23 AM
GARY HYPES

Default YouTube -- disregard

Got the flash plugins properly installed, videos work find now.
--
Gary Hypes
Now running Ubuntu 9.10, Karmic Koala

Old 12-11-2009, 06:44 AM
Pierre Frenkiel

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009, GARY HYPES wrote:

> Got the flash plugins properly installed, videos work find now.
hi Gary,
can you try this URL:
http://www.chemgapedia.de/vsengine/info/en/help/requirements/flash.html

for me, either this one or youtube works, according the installed plugins,
but I'm unable to make both to work.

--
Pierre Frenkiel

Old 12-11-2009, 11:45 PM
Leonard Chatagnier

Pierre Frenkiel wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Dec 2009, GARY HYPES wrote:
>

>> Got the flash plugins properly installed, videos work find now.
>>
> hi Gary,
> can you try this URL:
> http://www.chemgapedia.de/vsengine/info/en/help/requirements/flash.html
>
> for me, either this one or youtube works, according the installed plugins,
> but I'm unable to make both to work.

I was curious so ran the two test on the link above(and the java test
link) and it worked for me along
with youtube videos using Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42. :-)