Old 12-10-2009, 11:37 PM
NoOp

Default OT: OSX Airlock -- why can't someone make cool stuff like this for Linux?

On 12/10/2009 04:28 PM, Daevid Vincent wrote:
> See, now why can't someone write some cool and useful tech like this
> for Linux/Ubuntu?
>
> http://themha.com/airlock

My desktop does that already (and my laptop w/no working battery). If I
pick it up and walk out of the room, the power cord comes out and the
system immediately shuts down. When I walk back in the room & plug it
back in... magic, it fires right back up :-)