Old 12-10-2009, 11:28 PM
"Daevid Vincent"

Default OT: OSX Airlock -- why can't someone make cool stuff like this for Linux?

See, now why can't someone write some cool and useful tech like this for Linux/Ubuntu?

http://themha.com/airlock

Why do we need 500 different text editors and 35 instant messengers and 200 Linux flavors?

I wish all these talented developers would stop fragmenting and start unifying and making "killer apps" instead of hundreds of
half-assed ones, and forks upon forks.

5
http://daevid.com
Nomen mihi Legio est, quia multi sumus.