Old 12-10-2009, 04:03 PM
Ben Edwards

Default Is 9.10 Buggy Badger?

Ive been using Ununtu every day since Warty Warthog. Every release
has been better than the last, first DVB-T cards were supported, then
wireless and digital cameras. It was great, if something did not work
I simply waited for the next release and I could almost garentee
suport would be there. Ubuntu rocks AND roles!

However the latest release has causes my sound to go intermitent and
my next door neighbour has lost support for his mobile internet.
Googeling shows other people are having similar problems. What went
wrong? More importantly when do we think things like Intel sound card
driver support will be fixed.

We are in danger of giving this great distribution a bad name;(.

Gratefully Yours,
Ben

Old 12-10-2009, 06:05 PM
scar

Old 12-10-2009, 06:20 PM
Knapp

> Ben Edwards @ 12/10/2009 10:03 AM:
> the "push a release every 6 months no matter what" is the cause of this,
> and is not consistent with a stable release schedule.

Where do you get that idea from and how do you back it up?

--
Douglas E Knapp

Open Source Sci-Fi mmoRPG Game project.

Old 12-16-2009, 02:59 AM