Old 12-10-2009, 03:28 PM
Pastor JW

Default whats up with the ubuntuforums?

On Thursday 10 December 2009 4:12:50 am Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
> > arshad <arshad3m@gmail.com> :
> > is this problem only for me or for everybody?
>
> Why would it be a problem?

I don't see the problem either, he said he was the only person signed in so if
he didn't post, where would the posts come from? He was the only person in
position to post.

> I personnaly wish web forums disapear so that discussion places get
> back to Mailing lists or IRC. :-)

Forums are difficult and clunky to use alright. And really they have mostly
disappeared. Maybe a post or two a month on a real lively one. Like most
folks these days, I don't have the time for them

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n>< * PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org _Registered Kubuntu User: #27403