FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Ubuntu > Ubuntu User

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 12-10-2009, 11:27 AM
Adam Petty
 
Default Simple Q, I hope

I am looking for the command to open a file browser to a path

example open in a window "/home/me/photos"

TIA

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 12-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Gilles Gravier
 
Default Simple Q, I hope

Hi!

Adam Petty wrote:
> I am looking for the command to open a file browser to a path
>
> example open in a window "/home/me/photos"
>
>

"nautilusYourFolder"

As in :

nautilus /home/me/photos

Gilles

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 12-10-2009, 12:27 PM
Adam Petty
 
Default Simple Q, I hope

----- Original Message ----
> From: Gilles Gravier <ggravier@fsfe.org>
> To: "Ubuntu user technical support, not for general discussions" <ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com>
> Sent: Thu, December 10, 2009 7:31:40 AM
> Subject: Re: Simple Q, I hope
>
> Hi!
>
> Adam Petty wrote:
> > I am looking for the command to open a file browser to a path
> >
> > example open in a window "/home/me/photos"
> >
> >
>
> "nautilusYourFolder"
>
> As in :
>
> nautilus /home/me/photos
>
> Gilles
>

Thank you


--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 12-10-2009, 12:50 PM
Adam Petty
 
Default Simple Q, I hope

----- Original Message ----
> From: Gilles Gravier <ggravier@fsfe.org>
> To: "Ubuntu user technical support, not for general discussions" <ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com>
> Sent: Thu, December 10, 2009 7:31:40 AM
> Subject: Re: Simple Q, I hope
>
> Hi!
>
> Adam Petty wrote:
> > I am looking for the command to open a file browser to a path
> >
> > example open in a window "/home/me/photos"
> >
> >
>
> "nautilusYourFolder"
>
> As in :
>
> nautilus /home/me/photos
>
> Gilles

Thank You


--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 01:50 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org