Old 12-10-2009, 10:45 AM
arshad

Default whats up with the ubuntuforums? (screenshot added)

hi all,
whats the problem with ubuntuforums.org?
it shows only me as the currently active users and i see for almost 7
hours no body has made a post?

is this problem only for me or for everybody?

thank you all.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/2324/screenshotubuntuforumss.png

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1613/screenshotubuntuforumsm.png