Old 12-09-2009, 04:09 PM
Leonard Chatagnier

Default Code of conduct (was: low graphics mode)

From: Alan McKay <alan.mckay@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Code of conduct (was: low graphics mode)
To: "Ubuntu user technical support, not for general discussions" <ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 10:48 AM

OK Leonard - as long as we are complaining about each others methods of replying, your replies are all mucked up - not sure if it will come through below but I'm leaving the original message in tact with hopes it does. *But your replies come through in such a manner that it is impossible to distinguish what you've written from what you are replying to. *It seems you have WYSIWYG email
features turned on, which really mucks things up for others.

So, respectfully, please switch to plain text

Sorry, you are correct.* I used web mail in my haste and need to use
SM Mail.* My apologies.