Old 12-08-2009, 11:54 PM

Default Grub beta problem

"OK, please give all of us more details on your problem when
your at your computer."

when it boots I have an option to select windows or ubuntu. If* I choose windows (xp) it boots
If I choose ubuntu I see something flash for a second and then it goes until the Grub beta 4 I think. It is a command prompt. I think there is something to load the gui but I forgot it.

This happed right after I updated the kernal earlier in the week.

I have a 32 bit version and this on a AMD Athleon