Old 12-08-2009, 12:31 AM
"Karl F. Larsen"

Default Car news

I listened to a Mexican Woman in the Obama camp announce that
the EPA has been tasked to ticket all big car CO2 emitters and
cause them to buy much smaller cars with less CO2 emissions.
Since I drive a 1998 Dodge Durango with a 5.2 Liter gasoline
V8 I fit the bill for a big CO2 generator. I plan to avoid
people in unmarked cars with a red light they can hold outside...

This is NOT funny!

The Democrat's are sure the CO2 is causing all weather
changes. It is the reason our Las Cruces NM temperature
dropped to 18 degrees and we had 3 inches of snow. This has
not happened since 2002!

73 Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 12-08-2009, 12:38 AM
NoOp

And this has to do with Ubuntu how? Even if it did have something to do
with Ubuntu, it's inappropriate for this list.

Old 12-08-2009, 12:55 AM
"Karl F. Larsen"

NoOp wrote:
> On 12/07/2009 05:31 PM, Karl F. Larsen wrote:
> <snip Karl's racist and political crap>
>
> And this has to do with Ubuntu how? Even if it did have something to do
> with Ubuntu, it's inappropriate for this list.

Your not even an American. Why do you care?

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 12-08-2009, 01:02 AM
NoOp

On 12/07/2009 05:55 PM, Karl F. Larsen wrote:
> NoOp wrote:
>> On 12/07/2009 05:31 PM, Karl F. Larsen wrote:
>> <snip Karl's racist and political crap>
>>
>> And this has to do with Ubuntu how? Even if it did have something to do
>> with Ubuntu, it's inappropriate for this list.
>>

> Your not even an American. Why do you care?

Really? You old racist ignorant POS. I am a Vietnam vet, US Army
Military Vet, I've visited & worked in over 33 countries, lived in 6,
was born in the US, and still live in the US. Now take your racist
political crap and post it somewhere other than this list.

Old 12-08-2009, 01:05 AM
Alan McKay

> * * * *Your not even an American. Why do you care?

holy frig dude, quit while you are ahead

Old 12-08-2009, 01:06 AM
Alan McKay

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 9:02 PM, NoOp <glgxg@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Really? You old racist ignorant POS. I am a Vietnam vet, US Army
> Military Vet, I've visited & worked in over 33 countries, lived in 6,
> was born in the US, and still live in the US. Now take your racist
> political crap and post it somewhere other than this list.

What he said

Old 12-08-2009, 01:06 AM
Victor Padro

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 8:02 PM, NoOp <glgxg@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On 12/07/2009 05:55 PM, Karl F. Larsen wrote:
>> NoOp wrote:
>>> On 12/07/2009 05:31 PM, Karl F. Larsen wrote:
>>> <snip Karl's racist and political crap>
>>>
>>> And this has to do with Ubuntu how? Even if it did have something to do
>>> with Ubuntu, it's inappropriate for this list.
>>>

>> * * * Your not even an American. Why do you care?
>
> Really? You old racist ignorant POS. I am a Vietnam vet, US Army
> Military Vet, I've visited & worked in over 33 countries, lived in 6,
> was born in the US, and still live in the US. Now take your racist
> political crap and post it somewhere other than this list.

I don't know this old guy is suscribed to this list...he should be removed.

Any admin?

--
Linux User #452368
http://twitter.com/vpadro

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an
understanding of ourselves"

Old 12-08-2009, 01:22 AM
Amber Graner

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 9:06 PM, Victor Padro <vpadro@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 8:02 PM, NoOp <glgxg@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On 12/07/2009 05:55 PM, Karl F. Larsen wrote:

>> NoOp wrote:

>>> On 12/07/2009 05:31 PM, Karl F. Larsen wrote:

>>> <snip Karl's racist and political crap>

>>> And this has to do with Ubuntu how? Even if it did have something to do

>>> with Ubuntu, it's inappropriate for this list.

>> * * * Your not even an American. Why do you care?

> Really? You old racist ignorant POS. I am a Vietnam vet, US Army

> Military Vet, I've visited & worked in over 33 countries, lived in 6,

> was born in the US, and still live in the US. Now take your racist

> political crap and post it somewhere other than this list.

I don't know this old guy is suscribed to this list...he should be removed.

Any admin?

Be considerate. Our work will be used by other
people, and we in turn will depend on the work of others. Any decision
we take will affect users and colleagues, and we should take those
consequences into account when making decisions. Ubuntu has millions of
users and thousands of contributors. Even if it's not obvious at the
time, our contributions to Ubuntu will impact the work of others. For
example, changes to code, infrastructure, policy, documentation, and
translations during a release may negatively impact others' work.

Be respectful. The Ubuntu community and its
members treat one another with respect. Everyone can make a valuable
contribution to Ubuntu. We may not always agree, but disagreement is no
excuse for poor behaviour and poor manners. We might all experience
some frustration now and then, but we cannot allow that frustration to
turn into a personal attack. It's important to remember that a
community where people feel uncomfortable or threatened is not a
productive one. We expect members of the Ubuntu community to be
respectful when dealing with other contributors as well as with people
outside the Ubuntu project and with users of Ubuntu.
Amber Graner
akgraner

--

Linux User #452368

http://twitter.com/vpadro

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an

understanding of ourselves"

Just me Amber.

There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.

Linus Torvalds

Old 12-08-2009, 01:23 AM
Chris

On Mon, 7 Dec 2009 21:05:13 -0500
Alan McKay <alan.mckay@gmail.com> wrote:

> > * * * *Your not even an American. Why do you care?
>
> holy frig dude, quit while you are ahead

... in the words of Bart Simpson
Aye Carumba!

--
Best regards,

Chris

“Poor Al Gore - Global Warming Debunked Via Internet You Invented”
******* ***-- Jon Stewart on ClimateGate

Old 12-08-2009, 01:36 AM
Victor Padro

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 8:22 PM, Amber Graner <akgraner@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 9:06 PM, Victor Padro <vpadro@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Really? You old racist ignorant POS. I am a Vietnam vet, US Army
>> > Military Vet, I've visited & worked in over 33 countries, lived in 6,
>> > was born in the US, and still live in the US. Now take your racist
>> > political crap and post it somewhere other than this list.
>> >

>> > --
>> >

>> I don't know this old guy is suscribed to this list...he should be
>> removed.
>>
>> Any admin?
>
> Just a friendly reminder to all CoC (Code of Conduct) still needs to be
> followed on mailing lists* http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct
>
>> Be considerate. Our work will be used by other people, and we in turn will
>> depend on the work of others. Any decision we take will affect users and
>> colleagues, and we should take those consequences into account when making
>> decisions. Ubuntu has millions of users and thousands of contributors. Even
>> if it's not obvious at the time, our contributions to Ubuntu will impact the
>> work of others. For example, changes to code, infrastructure, policy,
>> documentation, and translations during a release may negatively impact
>> others' work.
>>
>> Be respectful. The Ubuntu community and its members treat one another with
>> respect. Everyone can make a valuable contribution to Ubuntu. We may not
>> always agree, but disagreement is no excuse for poor behaviour and poor
>> manners. We might all experience some frustration now and then, but we
>> cannot allow that frustration to turn into a personal attack. It's important
>> to remember that a community where people feel uncomfortable or threatened
>> is not a productive one. We expect members of the Ubuntu community to be
>> respectful when dealing with other contributors as well as with people
>> outside the Ubuntu project and with users of Ubuntu.
>
> Amber Graner
> akgraner
>>
>> --
>> Linux User #452368
>> http://twitter.com/vpadro
>>
>> "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an
>> understanding of ourselves"
>>
>> --

> Just me Amber.
>
> There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but only
> want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
> Linus Torvalds

I know the CoC, but Karl doesn't or he ignores it, and I'm tired of
seeing this behavior for years!
NoOp is a good member which helps a lot and even he disagrees with
Karl's behaviour, so please remove this person from the list.