Old 12-07-2009, 08:42 PM
drew einhorn

Default karmic panels have broken

Upgraded my desktop to karmic a while ago.*
After a few configuration issues were resolved
things were working well for a while.

All of a sudden my panels have died, I had two panels at the top of my desktop.

Everything has disappeared except for a trash icon in the upper right corner.
The diviision between the panels is missing and I can't add anything to the panels.
This desktop is very crippled.

What do I don now?

--
Drew Einhorn