Old 12-07-2009, 03:56 PM
stan

Default ntop username/password

I installed ntop uaing apt-get the other day, and it is sort of working.
Looks like I need to change a few things in it's configuration to get what
I want.

I pointed my web browser at it, and tried the configure link, which caused
it to ask for a username/password pair. I tried my user name aand password,
and root and that accounts password, to no avail. I looke in /etc/ntop. but
grep did not reveal any username or password entries there.

How can I figure this out?