Old 12-06-2009, 04:59 PM
NoOp

Default was ( Karmic 9.10 new kernel BAD!)

On 12/06/2009 07:26 AM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>> As you are aware, I am in no way associated with ubuntu, they are the ones
>> they said it, so you'll have to ask them, but I suspect if you sus out
>> what fedora omits, ubuntu will likely be same.
>>

> Unlikely as Fedora has a different philosophy than Ubuntu. It is more
> similar to the extreme-freedom philosophy of Debian than it is to
> Ubuntu.
>
> If you want a more full-featured version of OOo, then use Go-OO.

And it appears that Fedora works pretty closely with standard OOo:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org
But this may be of interest to Res (albeit a little dated):
http://www.pubbs.net/fedora/200810/7731/
[OpenOffice and go-oo]

BTW: Dotan, you still need those .ods files checked. I can do in Win but
still haven't installed 2.x in linux as I have to find the old .debs.
Drop me a note of list if you do need them tested.