Old 12-06-2009, 10:39 AM
Premio Del Capo

Default usefulness of the devices, maybe yes, maybe no

software industries live only if there microsoft
all industries that use the USB port

are not recognized by other operating systems
Industries all depend only on Microsoft

Old 12-06-2009, 08:46 PM
Andrew Farris

On Sun, 2009-12-06 at 12:39 +0100, Premio Del Capo wrote:
> software industries live only if there microsoft
> all industries that use the USB port
> are not recognized by other operating systems
> Industries all depend only on Microsoft

what in the world are you talking about? Please clarify what you mean,
as I feel that you may be badly mistaken about something...

--
Andrew