Old 12-05-2009, 05:40 AM
ANDY

Default UBUNTU 9.04 - DELL D600 - modem driver

I am looking for a Dell supplied modem driver.* I saw two for the Inspirion series and something about a custom version.* I'm moderately Linux savvy, but don't understand the back-ports topic.

Linuxant has drivers, but the 14.4K+ driver costs and I'm broke.

ANDY - Salt Lake, UT

Old 12-11-2009, 07:13 PM
ANDY

I am looking for a Dell supplied modem driver.* I saw two for the Inspirion series and something about a custom version.* I'm moderately Linux savvy, but don't understand the back-ports topic.

Linuxant has drivers, but the 14.4K+ driver costs and I'm broke.

ANDY - Salt Lake, UT US