-   -   Ubuntu and HP LaserJet 10XX major problem (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/290803-ubuntu-hp-laserjet-10xx-major-problem.html)

Arun Shrimali 12-05-2009 04:47 AM

Ubuntu and HP LaserJet 10XX major problem

Dear All,

Why can't Ubuntu, HP or anybody else find out the straight forward
solution for HP LaserJet 10XX printer.

I am trying to implement Ubuntu in our organisation, unfortunately I
have large nos. of HP 1018, 1020, 1007, etc. and the major problem I
am facing is with these printer (other printer like HP LJ 1300 are
working fine).

Somebody told me that Ubuntu 9.10 come with hplip - 3.9.8, I have
loaded / reloaded many times but no help. (Is I am missing something
??).

CAN SOMEBODY PUT A STRAIGHT SOLUTION AND PUT IT INTO SYNAPTIC PACKAGE
REPOSITORY or any other repository.

This would help me as well as lot more people who are struggling for
HP Laserjet 10XX printer to work.

Regrads

Arun

Arun Shrimali 12-08-2009 06:27 AM

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 11:17 AM, Arun Shrimali <arun.reso@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Why can't Ubuntu, HP or anybody else find out the straight forward
> solution for HP LaserJet 10XX printer.
>
> I am trying to implement Ubuntu in our organisation, unfortunately I
> have large nos. of HP 1018, 1020, 1007, etc. and the major problem I
> am facing is with these printer (other printer like HP LJ 1300 are
> working fine).
>
> Somebody told me that Ubuntu 9.10 come with hplip - 3.9.8, I have
> loaded / reloaded many times but no help. (Is I am missing something
> ??).
>
> CAN SOMEBODY PUT A STRAIGHT SOLUTION AND PUT IT INTO SYNAPTIC PACKAGE
> REPOSITORY or any other repository.
>
> This would help me as well as lot more people who are struggling for
> HP Laserjet 10XX printer to work.
>

> Regrads
>
> Arun

Dear All,