Old 12-04-2009, 09:07 AM
Faust Nijhuis

Default X crash after exiting 3d game

Hello,

I' am running kubuntu 9.1 (updated) with nvidia (GeForce GT 220).

Every time running a 3d game (openarena, urbanterror) the sound will
go off after about minute.
And X will crash every time when I leave (pressing exit) the game.

I'am using the standard X config from nvidia-xconfig.

What can cause these problems?

Faust

Old 12-06-2009, 05:08 PM
NoOp

On 12/04/2009 02:07 AM, Faust Nijhuis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I' am running kubuntu 9.1 (updated) with nvidia (GeForce GT 220).
>
> Every time running a 3d game (openarena, urbanterror) the sound will
> go off after about minute.
> And X will crash every time when I leave (pressing exit) the game.
>
> I'am using the standard X config from nvidia-xconfig.
>
> What can cause these problems?

Check launchpad for openareana:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openarena
No idea bout urbanterror other than it hasn't been packaged yet by Ubuntu:
[[needs-packaging] urbanterror]