Old 12-02-2009, 04:21 PM
Doug Jernigan

Default Kubuntu 3.XX

I have found Subunit 9.04/9.10 unusable.* I have it installed in an old intel motherboard with a built-in video card and a MAG monitor.* I have never been able to change my display to 1024X768, There is no Hardware tab in display.* The updater crashes so I must use apt-get.* When I load a CD/DVD it does not appear on the desktop so I have to mount it in terminal.

Kubuntu 8.04 is an excellent operating system.* The latest release of Kubuntu does not compare in functionality!