Old 12-02-2009, 11:19 PM
Bob Hickey

Default Canon Pixma 2600 printer

Did anybody ever figure out how to get a Pixma 2600 to work on Ubuntu? It works OK on Windoze but I very seldom use Windoze. Thanx, Bob H.

Old 12-02-2009, 11:26 PM
"Cybe R. Wizard"

On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 19:19:44 -0500
Bob Hickey <hickster711@gmail.com> wrote:

> Did anybody ever figure out how to get a Pixma 2600 to work on
> Ubuntu? It works OK on Windoze but I very seldom use Windoze. Thanx,
> Bob H.

Found this on the Ubuntu forums:
http://swiss.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=811811&page=2
It seems to have worked for some people.

HTH

Cybe R. Wizard
Winduhs