Old 12-02-2009, 08:30 PM
Chris Lumens

Default remove unsupported modes of operation

These patches are fairly straightforward. They all remove a method of
operation that we almost never use, certainly never test, and don't think
about in the least while we're doing development.

I think some more stuff in gui.py can go with the death of rootPath mode,
but I took the minimal change to make sure everything continues to work.

- Chris