Old 12-02-2009, 01:26 AM
"Karl F. Larsen"

Default 1 fer in South NM

I was tuning 3.550 to 3.570 and heard VERY little activity.
Some SSB up around 3.565 and that got quite loud. But then I
heard a fox! Weak and waterly, but there Scott was at a good
529 with QSB. I heard him say UP so called him up 1 KHz and to
my great pleasure I heard him call me. I sent him my numbers
and he was then in a QSB hole and not sure if he got all my stuff.

I have never heard 80 meters this bad in the dead of winter.

73 Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 12-02-2009, 01:33 AM
Leonard Chatagnier

Shouldn't this email be reserved for some other list; maybe shortwave radio geeks?*

Leonard Chatagnier

lenc5570@sbcglobal.net