-   -   1 fer in South NM (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/289073-1-fer-south-nm.html)

"Karl F. Larsen" 12-02-2009 01:26 AM

1 fer in South NM

I was tuning 3.550 to 3.570 and heard VERY little activity.
Some SSB up around 3.565 and that got quite loud. But then I
heard a fox! Weak and waterly, but there Scott was at a good
529 with QSB. I heard him say UP so called him up 1 KHz and to
my great pleasure I heard him call me. I sent him my numbers
and he was then in a QSB hole and not sure if he got all my stuff.

I have never heard 80 meters this bad in the dead of winter.

73 Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Leonard Chatagnier 12-02-2009 01:33 AM

1 fer in South NM

Shouldn't this email be reserved for some other list; maybe shortwave radio geeks?*

Leonard Chatagnier

lenc5570@sbcglobal.net