Old 11-30-2009, 07:58 PM
John Abbott

Default games?

On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 15:50 -0500, jesse stephen wrote:

I just got ubuntu and I think I need to reinstall the graphics card to make it work I have a hp and no program disk.

More likely all you need to do is load the correct drivers for the card if you have any graphics at all.

Old 11-30-2009, 08:05 PM
jesse stephen

how do I do that I'm a greanhorn with computers.

Old 11-30-2009, 08:19 PM
John Abbott

how do I do that I'm a greanhorn with computers.

I just got ubuntu and I think I need to reinstall the graphics card to make it work I have a hp and no program disk.

I was generic because I didn't know your card type.* Do you know what graphic card you have installed?