-   -   Missing Operating System (Was " Do Ubuntu and Mac OS X place nice with each other?" (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/287337-missing-operating-system-do-ubuntu-mac-os-x-place-nice-each-other.html)

Bas Roufs 11-28-2009 08:34 AM

2009/11/28 Seth Hoogeboom <dragonrider66@gmail.com>:
> Okay, so I just finished installing Ubuntu, rebooted and I get the error "Missing operating system", thankfully Mac
> OS X is still fine. But how do I fix this? I'm assuming that I just installed GRUB in the wrong place.

Hello Seth, the only remedy I can think about is carrying out again
the installation procedure.
Respectfully yours,
Bas.

Seth 12-01-2009 03:14 AM

Missing Operating System (Was " Do Ubuntu and Mac OS X place nice with each other?"

Yeah. John Appleseed is the name shown when you set up an account on the touch. I decided to keep it. It's a great April Fools joke :) I just forget to change it back because I don't send mail from my touch that often.

Jonathan Swift *- "May you live every day of your life."

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 8:38 PM, NoOp <glgxg@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

On 11/30/2009 07:14 PM, John Appleseed wrote:

> I did install it to the Ubuntu partition.

> Sent from my iPod

Gee thanks for that important bit of information... are you Seth?

Sent from my POS desktop.