Old 11-27-2009, 10:17 PM
Seth Hoogeboom

Default Missing Operating System (Was " Do Ubuntu and Mac OS X place nice with each other?"

Okay, so I just finished installing Ubuntu, rebooted and I get the error "Missing operating system", thankfully Mac OS X is still fine. But how do I fix this? I'm assuming that I just installed GRUB in the wrong place.