Old 11-28-2009, 04:48 PM
John Abbott

Default do my messages reach the list?

On Fri, 2009-11-27 at 16:28 -0800, Leonard Chatagnier wrote:

It isn't the list, it is gmail that doesn't give you your own posts

back.

The list does too if you so select.* I've never used gmail in my life and I don't get my post or replies unless someone replies to it.

Leonard Chatagnier

lenc5570@sbcglobal.net

The point I was trying (obviously failed) to make was that the set up pages for the OWNER of the list has a choice of echoing or not.* It is possible to set up most lists to either send to all or send to all but the posting address.* Here is the setup from one of my lists.