Old 11-27-2009, 02:00 AM
Steve Lamb

Default Dell & Ubuntu (Was: 9.10 is a black eye for Ubuntu - suggestion for the future)

Avi Greenbury wrote:
> Ah, I was talking more of the ubuntu machine specifics. Personally,

Yeah, there rarely is exact parity between the Windows machines and the
Ubuntu machines. I never really pay attention since the important part, to
me, is that they offered Ubuntu in the first place.

--
Steve C. Lamb | But who decides what they dream?
PGP Key: 8B6E99C5 | And dream I do...