Old 11-26-2009, 09:14 AM
Larry Shields

Default Ubuntu 9.10 upper panel not responding found the cure...

*For those of you that are having the problem of the upper panel not
responding when you first boot up, leaving you with nothing shown, and
the other icons seem to be locked...

To fix it remove the Weather Apps if you have then displayed there...I
all ways like to have shown three different states, but after diddling
around, I have cured my problem but removing them...

So my guess is that the weather app has some kind of bug which causes
the problem of the panel to not respond...

Hope this helps any that is having this problem...

Larry
*