-   -   ubuntu 9.10 (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/286411-ubuntu-9-10-a.html)

Putu Wiramaswara Widya 11-26-2009 01:00 AM

ubuntu 9.10

2009/11/25 joseph alicandro <josepha@netspace.net.au>:
> HI* How can I uninstall Ubuntu 9.10 from my laptop running Vista.
> Cheers joseph

If you installed it from windows using WUBI, just Uninstall it from
Add/Remove Programs....

--
Putu Wiramaswara Widya
http://wiramaswara.blogspot.com

PL : http://plurk.com/initrunlevel0
FB : http://facebook.com/wiramaswara
TT : http://twitter.com/wiramaswara

Putu Wiramaswara Widya 11-26-2009 01:01 AM

ubuntu 9.10

Rakotomandimby Mihamina 11-26-2009 03:42 AM

ubuntu 9.10

11/25/2009 09:16 AM, joseph alicandro::
> HI How can I uninstall Ubuntu 9.10 from my laptop running Vista.

Remove Vista.

+261 33 11 207 36

Pastor JW 11-26-2009 04:54 AM

ubuntu 9.10

On Wednesday 25 November 2009 8:42:43 pm Rakotomandimby Mihamina wrote:
> 11/25/2009 09:16 AM, joseph alicandro::
> > HI How can I uninstall Ubuntu 9.10 from my laptop running Vista.
>
> Remove Vista.

No, you don't want him to do that, ...it would give him an actual working
computer.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n>< * PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org _Registered Kubuntu User: #27403

"Shahar Dag" 11-26-2009 10:07 AM

ubuntu 9.10

´╗┐

Hello
┬*
before playing with partition resize, make sure to
backup your data
┬*
I am not sure, but removing Linux will remove the
boot loader and leave you with non-booting computer. this can be fixed, but you
better find out how┬*while your computer is working
┬*
Shahar