Old 11-25-2009, 02:07 PM
"chamel"

Default Karmic Help Forum, or...?

I was under the [apparently mistaken] impression that this was a help forum,for Kubuntu.
I seem to have stumbled upon a private party. My apologies! Rock on!!

Old 11-26-2009, 04:13 AM
Andrew Farris

On Wed, 2009-11-25 at 09:07 -0600, chamel wrote:
> I was under the [apparently mistaken] impression that this was a help forum,for Kubuntu.
> I seem to have stumbled upon a private party. My apologies! Rock on!!

2 things:
1. This is not a forum...it's a mailing list.
2. Though the help isn't specifically for kubuntu (directed more
toward ubuntu users), there are numerous people here that use
kubuntu and help regularly with issues.

What made you think this was some sort of 'private property'? Nothing
could be more wrong...this is a public-access place where people can
come and get tech-support from other users.

--
Andrew

Old 11-26-2009, 12:10 PM
Scott

chamel wrote:
> I was under the [apparently mistaken] impression that this was a help forum,for Kubuntu.
> I seem to have stumbled upon a private party. My apologies! Rock on!!

Even though this list is for everyone there is a list dedicated to only
Kubuntu at https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-users.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Ubuntu Version 9.10