Old 11-25-2009, 12:17 AM
Wade Smart

Default Pidgin Crashing

Over the past few months I have noticed that pidgin randomly crashes.
Ill wake up one morning and its gone. Ill be working and then its off my
screen. In the past two days its crashed within a few minutes of
starting it, every single time I start it. I cant keep it on. There is
nothing in the system log that I can find. I use this constantly for my
work so Im really eager to find a problem and fix it. Any suggestions on
finding out the issue?

Wade
--
Registered Linux User: #480675