Old 11-23-2009, 01:54 PM
"Cybe R. Wizard"

Default Differences between upgraded and freshly installed 9.10

My upgrade has no Ubuntu Software Center yet it is there on my new
installation of 9.10.

I found it listed as, "software center," in Synaptic and installed it
just to be complete. I wonder why it doesn't install on upgrades? Or
why it didn't on this one of mine?

I also notice that Ubuntu One, the cloud iteration for Ubuntu was not
included when I upgraded, either.

Do the older installations just miss out?

Cybe R. Wizard
Winduhs