Old 11-22-2009, 04:23 PM
ET

Default HELP.....Automatic login

I setup 'automatic login' running 9.10 and then downloaded Kubuntu. Now unable to select which desktop I want. I've tried "system-administrator-login window' but am unable to 'activate' the unlock button.Help....Thanks in advance ..elton
theconstellation@yahoo.com

Old 11-22-2009, 04:33 PM
John Abbott

Just log out (upper right) and then make your selection and log back in.

Old 11-23-2009, 02:09 PM
ET

I'm using 9.10, setup automatic login, and then installed Kubuntu. I wish to be able to select which 'desktop' I want. I've tried 'system-administrator- login but am unable to "unlock" the selection key...What's the fix ??? Thanks in advance
theconstellation@yahoo.com

Old 11-23-2009, 02:43 PM
Leonard Chatagnier