Old 11-22-2009, 02:17 AM
user1

Default how to concatenate several ogv files

I have several smaller ogv video files I would like to concatenate (join)
to one big ogv file.
I have tried the 'oggCat' command and it does not work.
I have also tried: 'cat filename* > bigfile.ogv' and it not works.
Any suggestions :-)

Old 11-23-2009, 08:45 PM
Nils Kassube

user1 wrote:
> I have several smaller ogv video files I would like to concatenate
> (join) to one big ogv file.

You could try avidemux. Although the name suggests it is for AVI files,
you can use it for various video formats.

Nils

Old 11-24-2009, 12:15 PM
user1

> You could try avidemux. Although the name suggests it is for AVI files,
> you can use it for various video formats.
>

> Nils

Thanks, I have tried, but it does not work. :-)