Old 11-19-2009, 07:22 PM
"AOL/MICROSOFT AWARDS"

Default AOL/MICROSOFT LOTTERY ANNOUNCEMENT...11/19/09>>>

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is our pleasure to inform you on the successfully organized Sweepstakes from the prestigious AOL/
MICROSOFT CORPORATION, EUROPE REGIONAL HEAD OFFICE, UNITED KINGDOM. We rolled out over
525,989,087 for the yearly Anniversary Draws. Participants for the draws were randomly selected and
drawn from a wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their patronage.

Your E-mail address was drawn and attached to reference and Ticket Numbers 234-807-395-8109 with
Serial Numbers AOL/MICROSOFT/1276-009 and drew the Lucky Numbers:14-18-25-39-53-47 (10), which
subsequently won you a prize bonus of 900,000 ( Nine Hundred Thousand Pound Sterlings}.

This Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board(B.G.B) and also licensed by the International
Association of Gaming Regulators (I.A.G.R). The online draw was conducted by a random selection of
email addresses from an exclusive list of over Twenty Million E-mail addresses of Individuals and
corporate bodies picked by an Advanced Automated Random Computer {A.A.R.C} search from the
internet. However, no tickets were sold but all E-mail addresses were assigned to different ticket
numbers for representation and privacy. This Lottery is the third (3rd) of its kind and we intend
to sensitize the public about it.

Please be informed by this winning notification to file your claims immediately. Contact your
referred agent with your verification information as required on the form below:

Name: ________________________
Country of Residence:_________
Amount Won:___________________
Sex/Age: _____________________
Telephone/Fax:________________

Contact Agent: Michael Goldfine
Address: Microsoft Corporation,44 Tower Hills WS18 London. SR7 WE.
Telephone Number:+44 703 596 6696
Email: mchgoldfinedesk@aol.com

Luis Fernando Barreto Filho
Lottery Board Director;Announcer.
Aol/Microsoft Lottery Organisation.
London, United Kingdom.

UNITED STATES OFFICE: Microsoft Corporation,One Microsoft Way Redmond, WA 98052 USA.

TERMS AND CONDITION APPLIES.
™ Winners are advised to keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid
fraudulent claim pending the transfer/claim by certified winner.
Copyright 1998-2009 The MICROSOFT™ Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guideline