Old 11-19-2009, 01:43 PM
skar karthikeyan

Default timeout package's timeout command not exiting with the exit status of the command it ran

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 1:51 PM, James Michael Fultz <croooow@gmail.com> wrote:

* skar <skar.karthikeyan@gmail.com> [2009-11-19 13:34 +0530]:

> Timeout package's timeout command not exiting with the exit status of

> the command it ran.

[...]

> I'd be thankful if some one could fix this and update the ubuntu package

Appears that there's already a bug report filed for it.

<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/tct/+bug/78742>

You may wish to add your findings there.

Thanks for the pointer. I checked with karmic and the fix is there already. I was testing with hardy and intrepid so didn't notice about the fix in karmic.

Thanks again for the help.*
cheers,skar.