Old 11-19-2009, 12:31 AM
born

Default could't add trash icon on the desktop

hey,all.
my notebook's OS is ubuntu 9.10.
I want to add my trash icon on the desktop.
I follow the page's setup,and could't add the trash icon to my desktop
http://www.360doc.com/content/070603/22/224_536798.html

is there someone know how to add the trash icon on the desktop?
thanks anyway.

Old 11-19-2009, 12:43 AM
arshad

hi,

its simple

go to terminal and type:

gconf-editor

and go to

apps>nautilus>desktop

and tick 'trash_icon_visible'

thats it, the trash icon is there on the desktop.

Old 11-19-2009, 12:46 AM
born

yes,you are right.
I do this,and the trash icon does't appear on the desktop.