Old 11-18-2009, 07:00 PM
Mahmud Muhemmed

Default need help!!

Hello,
I am new to Ubuntu,
after I installed ubuntu in my laptop,
this message "/etc/fstab can not be mounted" displays every time
I start ubuntu and it will take really long time(about 3 - 4 minutes),
this is the content of fstab in my laptop :
#
# Use 'blkid -o value -s UUID' to print the universally unique identifier
# for a device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name
# devices that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
#
proc*********** /proc********** proc*** defaults******* 0****** 0
/host/ubuntu/disks/root.disk /************** ext4*** loop,errors=remount-ro 0****** 1
/host/ubuntu/disks/usr.disk /usr*********** ext4*** loop*********** 0****** 2
/host/ubuntu/disks/swap.disk none*********** swap*** loop,sw******** 0****** 0

Would you please help me out with this?

Thank you very much for your time!!

Regards,
Mehmudjan

Old 11-18-2009, 07:35 PM
bqz69

On Wednesday 18 November 2009 09:00:39 pm Mahmud Muhemmed wrote:
> Hello,
> I am new to Ubuntu,

Please write exact what your question is about in the subject line, and not
only "help" - then it will be easier for others to use the mailing list
archive in the future, and get "help" :-)

Old 11-19-2009, 03:29 PM
Joe Burgess

What version of Ubuntu are you running?

--Joe Burgess