Old 01-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Cesar Augusto Suarez

Default Time machine question

Hi.
I have flyback installed and running in my ubuntu, i`
ve created a launcher for it, but it doesn work
in thew line command i write: "python flypback.py" and
the application is launched.
however, in my launcher i cant write this command
because the systemn only take the word without spaces.
Is there any way i can create a launchaer that work
for this?

Old 01-04-2008, 12:09 AM
James Takac

On Friday 04 January 2008 09:30:23 Cesar Augusto Suarez wrote:
> Hi.
> I have flyback installed and running in my ubuntu, i`
> ve created a launcher for it, but it doesn work
> in thew line command i write: "python flypback.py" and
> the application is launched.
> however, in my launcher i cant write this command
> because the systemn only take the word without spaces.
> Is there any way i can create a launchaer that work
> for this?

Hi Caesar

I believe you need to put quotes around the entire path

James