Old 11-18-2009, 09:50 AM
"Pedro Francisco"

Default Kernel Panic with: iwl3945 + wpa_supplicant + Bonjour

Hello!
I've found a bug on Ubuntu 9.10 : as the title says, using iwl3945 +
wpa_supplicant + Bonjour crashes Ubuntu with a Kernel Panic (bug report:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/436576 ).

I'm unable to figure out how should I debug the thing since the
instructions in https://wiki.edubuntu.org/KernelTeam/CrashdumpRecipe do
not seem to work properly.

Any help would be welcome.

TIA,