Old 11-18-2009, 06:33 AM
Kaushal Shriyan

Default printer config

Hi

I have configured my office printer in Ubuntu 9.04 using printing from
System -> Administration -> printing. Which is the file i need to look
at the backend in Ubuntu 9.04
Desktop to look at my config?

Thanks

Kaushal

Old 11-18-2009, 04:10 PM
Brian McKee

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 2:33 AM, Kaushal Shriyan
<kaushalshriyan@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have configured my office printer in Ubuntu 9.04 using printing from
> System -> Administration -> printing. Which is the file i need to look
> at the backend in Ubuntu 9.04
> Desktop to look at my config?

See the /etc/cups folder