Old 01-03-2008, 10:12 PM
rick

Default Visual Effects not working in ubuntu gutsy.

Hi.
I received the error "The Composite Extension is not available" when i
try to run visual effects under System->Preferences->Apperance.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Old 01-03-2008, 10:14 PM
rick

Hi.
I received the error "The Composite Extension is not available" when i
try to run visual effects from System->Preferences->Apperance.