Old 11-18-2009, 02:11 AM
David Cantrell

Default various loader cleanups

Expanding on the modules.c changes, here are patches for the following:

1) Use glib string parsing in driverselect.c. 9 insertions, 31 deletions.

2) Use g_file_get_contents() and g_strsplit() for initProductInfo() in
loader.c. Eliminate static buffers. 45 insertions, 37 deletions.

3) Use glib's option parsing code in place of popt. Drops libpopt as a
build requirement. 268 insertions, 226 deletions.

I figure since we have glib, we can use more of its convenience functions.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell@redhat.com>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI