-   -   Saitek X52 Joystick on Ubuntu 9.10 with 2.6.31 (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/282114-saitek-x52-joystick-ubuntu-9-10-2-6-31-a.html)

Kristopher Kerwin 11-17-2009 10:51 PM

Saitek X52 Joystick on Ubuntu 9.10 with 2.6.31

Hi.

I recently purchased a Saitek X52 flight system (joystick and throttle). I am attempting to configure it with jscal.

jscal detects only three axes (there should be 11) and no buttons (there's a lot of buttons; can't remember how many), but it does detect the joystick. The device /dev/input/js0 also appears. Also, calibration data from jscal and jstest are erratic, and don't seem to respond to control inputs.

Any help that you could provide would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Kris Kerwin

Kristopher Kerwin 11-20-2009 02:45 PM

Saitek X52 Joystick on Ubuntu 9.10 with 2.6.31

Hi. Could anyone please provide me with some guidance on the problem below?
*
Thanks in advance,
Kris Kerwin