-   -   Brasero Disc Burner not writing .mp3 files (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/281725-brasero-disc-burner-not-writing-mp3-files.html)

Jatin Davey 11-17-2009 11:56 AM

Brasero Disc Burner not writing .mp3 files

Hi All

I wanted to write around 8 .mp3 files onto my CD using the Brasero
application on my newly installed ubuntu 9.10 , but when i try adding
the files i get the error message saying that the files could not be opened.

I basically use VLC player to play all kinds of audio and video files as
it can open virtually all kinds of files. Could someone help me in
writing my .mp3 files on the physical media such as CD or DVD.

Also i would like to know as to which types of files will brasero show
up errors like the one i just mentioned above.

Thanks
Jatin