Old 11-16-2009, 08:13 PM
thomas

Default 9.10 boot up problem - maybe hardware??

Hello,

The computer just temporary froze up and it was impossible to
do anything. There was a click and I looked at the front lights
of the computer. They became steady instead of normal blinking.
frequent blinking lights is the normal design of the computer. A
marketing gimmick.

Could there be some problem other than Ubuntu? Would the
hard drive cause such problem if it was going bad?

Thomas

Old 11-16-2009, 10:58 PM
born

I have this problem.
my notebook's battery is broken.if I use the power to boot up ,it will be Ok.

Old 11-16-2009, 11:12 PM
"Karl F. Larsen"

born wrote:
> I have this problem.
> my notebook's battery is broken.if I use the power to boot up ,it will be
> Ok.
>
> 2009/11/17 thomas <valhalla2100@comcast.net>
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> The computer just temporary froze up and it was impossible to
>> do anything. There was a click and I looked at the front lights
>> of the computer. They became steady instead of normal blinking.
>> frequent blinking lights is the normal design of the computer. A
>> marketing gimmick.
>>
>> Could there be some problem other than Ubuntu? Would the
>> hard drive cause such problem if it was going bad?
>>
>> Thomas
>>
>> --

Yes

--