Old 11-16-2009, 07:53 PM
thomas

Default 9.10 video problem

The video problem.

After the upgrade to 9.10 my screen started to flickle from time to time.

When I used the 'try-out version of 9.04 the problem went away. Does
anyone have an idea of what is causing this problem?

Thomas

Old 11-16-2009, 08:03 PM
Leonard Chatagnier

> After the upgrade to 9.10 my screen started to flickle from
> time to time.
>
> When I used the 'try-out version of 9.04 the problem went
> away. Does
> anyone have an idea of what is causing this problem?

Maybe if you have an Nvidia graphich card or builtin and you use the nvidia-glx-185 or -180 driver. So, you need to tell the list what graphics card, kernel image and driver you are using before anyone could help you.
Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570@sbcglobal.net

Old 11-16-2009, 08:31 PM
thomas

Leonard Chatagnier wrote:
> [...]
Thanks for the instructions. I will check the computer out and provide
the information.