Old 11-16-2009, 02:02 PM
Willis Taylor

Default Is 9.10 a black eye for Ubuntu? (Robert Spanjaard)

Robert,
... I usually try to avoid stupid arguments but I need to know so that I
can alert the authorities, "Is there someone thee holding you at
gunpoint and preventing you from spending a couple of hundred dollars to
purchase Vista or the re-release known as 7?"