Old 11-14-2009, 01:37 PM
Larry Shields

Default Gnome upper panel not responding...???

*For some unknown reason, when I boot up my system here, login, the apps
do not show up on the upper panel, also it seems that the rest of the
icons in the lower panel, when clicked on, they do not work...???

What I have done though is to reboot, using the recovery, that seems to
help then everything is working, but that only works only once in a while...

I am wondering if anyone else is having this problem, if so have you
found the fix for it...???

Thanks for any help on this matter...

Larry
*