Old 11-13-2009, 08:54 AM
lingeshwaran R

Default sun solaries 64 bit on Qemu

HI,

*

* ***I have installed (64 bit) Ubuntu 9.04 on my laptop. My laptop processor don’t have Intel-VT technology ( Intel *core 2 duo T6600). But I want 64 bit guest OS on my laptop.

Through fag’s I came to know that qemu is platform emulater.So that I can install 64 bit guest OS under Ubuntu .Please let me know how to install qemu under Ubuntu.

*

I am looking for BASE OS –UBUNTU 64 BIT (which I already installed on my laptop)

Guest OS ----SUN SOLARIES 64 BIT

*

Please suggest

*

Thanks & Regards

Lingeshwaran

*

--
Lingeshwaran

Old 11-14-2009, 08:43 AM
Steve

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:54:57 -0000, lingeshwaran R
<lingeshwaran.r@gmail.com> wrote:

> HI,
>

> I have installed (64 bit) Ubuntu 9.04 on my laptop. My laptop
> processor
> don’t have Intel-VT technology ( Intel core 2 duo T6600). But I want 64
> bit
> guest OS on my laptop.
>
> Through fag’s I came to know that qemu is platform emulater.So that I can
> install 64 bit guest OS under Ubuntu .Please let me know how to install
> qemu
> under Ubuntu.
>

> I am looking for BASE OS –UBUNTU 64 BIT (which I already installed on my
> laptop)
>
> Guest OS ----SUN SOLARIES 64 BIT
>

> Please suggest
>

> Thanks & Regards